Here is your unique opportunity to join a “hot” young tech company. dacadoo currently employs 28 employees, located in Switzerland, Denmark, Ukraine, Australia and USA. The Technical Project Manager will be based in the Zurich office and report to the CIO of the company.
Your role will include:
• Project design, initiation, planning and execution of IT projects
• Business requirement analysis for customer integration projects
• Responsible for technical, personal and organizational leadership of the projects
• Important link between customer and development teams
• Hands-on execution of technical set up tasks
• Responsible for quality of the delivered solution
• Customer support in the introduction phase of new projects
• Important technical contact person for potential and existing corporate customers for technical queries on business projects
• Higher university degree or similar preferably with IT/Software/Technical background
• Project management certification and experience for 3-5 years
• Fluent in English and German, further languages would be advantageous
• Excellent know-how of using MS Office tools
• Strong organizational, follow-up, time management and administration skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Customer-focused and service-based thinking
• Strong team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• High level of flexibility, able to juggle multiple priorities and work under pressure
• Experience in scrum or agile project development
• Experience with external software developer on- and near shore
• Willingness to travel
• Availability as soon as possible
To apply, email a CV detailing your qualifications
to [email protected]
About dacadoo ag
The dacadoo mobile health engagement solution enables individuals to track, manage and benchmark their health and wellbeing in an easy and fun way on their smartphones.
dacadoo calculates a personal Health Score, a scientifically calculated number from 1 (low) to 1,000 (high). The score works as an indicator and moves up or down in real-time, depending on how body values, emotional wellbeing and activities (exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep) change.
To help individuals remain engaged, motivation techniques from behavioral science and online games, social and collaborative features from social networks, and personalized feedback are applied.
The award-winning company is working with strategic partners from the key industry segments to bring this solution to the global mobile health market.
dacadoo has been founded end of 2010 by seasoned and experienced business executives and we are convinced the company will grow and make a difference in the growing digital health market in the years to come.