Our global clients are digital health providers, insurance companies, and pharmaceutical players that understand the value of relevant vital data for their clients and products.
This highly visible role will enable you to be a part of our Sales and Business Development Team and work on the success of our commercial strategy. You will build on your expertise in gaining new clients, converting the potential clients and connecting and continuously communicating with senior executives within your market to understand their most pressing issues and come up with strategies to help them solve them.
What will keep you challenged?
- Set-up and extend the current B2B-Sales Pipeline
- Develop and execute the full sales life-cycle (from lead qualification to contract)
- Serve as a key player on our Sales and Business Development Team; build and own relationships, coordinate activity and communications, and build trusted advisor relationships with our important clients
- Own our existing accounts, make sure our solutions run smoothly and identify cross and up-selling opportunities
- Manage client transactions and oversee support case resolution, leading escalations and solving challenges to achieve client success
- Capture and sponsor client needs and roadmap requirements, interfacing with our product and solutions engineering teams to find solutions to short and longer-term needs.
What will make you succeed?
- Strong sales experience (at least 2-3 year), understanding complex technical solutions
- Experience in SaaS (digital) companies is a big plus
- Experience in (digital) health is a big plus
- Excellent communication and the ability to persuade the clients
- Experience with CRM-Tools, ideally HubSpot
- Ability to understand and articulate complex products and ideas
- Hands-on mentality, proactive, hands-on-attitude as well as creative problem-solving abilities
- Comfort in commercial and legal negotiations and considerations
- Having a good network in Healthcare will help us to bring more industry expertise into the company
- Last but not least: You are business fluent in English and German is a big plus.
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you’ll be working with a diverse workforce of different countries
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You’ll be joining a friendly and supportive team
- Think we can do better? We’re all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed – we’re in the business of disruption!
- You’ll be joining an important player in Berlin’s famous start-up scene… and we’re only just getting started!
Apply at the top or via this email and let’s reshape the future of healthcare together!
Contact: Matthias Puls, CEO
IMPORTANT: If you’re interested in this job, make sure you start your application with these exact word: „Hey Team Kenkou, I’m the SaaS Sales Superstar you’re looking for!“ AND write us why you want to be in digital healthcare.
We’re a Berlin-based startup with the mission to create accessible and effective solutions for vital data and mobile health measurement.
We have been working in the digital health market since 2014, and have grown to include a team hailing from all over the world.
We combine our strengths and skills to make KENKOU’s dream a reality: Revolutionizing mobile health and vital data measurement.